WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xero's Staff Application! :D

Go down

Xero's Staff Application! :D Empty Xero's Staff Application! :D

Post by Xero_Respect (Dylan) Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:13 pm

Hello my name is Dylanmaster25, or soon to be Xero_Respect, and I would love to make it on to the staff team!I have alot of experience in being a staff member and using the console. I have been on this server since it started xD and many people have began to remember me as one of the Veterans of the server xD. Although I have been banned quite a few times, I have learned my lesson and I realize that not everybody is perfect. But I could at least try to be as best as I can to make the server as best as possible. I am a pretty cool dude when you get to know me! Very Happy also I am a very smart 13 year old and many people say I am not up to the task to be staff and I proved them wrong. I am a really nice and friendly person on the server. If you pretty much ask me and mean it and try not to kill me. I would pretty much do what you tell me to xD. You should accept me because I have alot of experience as a staff member. Also I am very cunning and I know how to use most commands. I could help get at least 20 or 30 more people on this server Very Happy. So please accept my request Whisky. -Xero

Xero_Respect (Dylan)

Back to top Go down