WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

Go down

Staff Application  Empty Staff Application

Post by Nataliegirl969 Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:48 pm

Staff Application By Natalie

To Staff,
Hi I'm Natalie, and I am doing this app to be a staff member of this beautiful server. I'm trying to be staff because I can help this server to be even better. I can help make this server be bigger and have more people to join and I will do my very best. You should choose me for staff because I'm a kind caring and Nice person to everyone.

I'm a very responsible person and if people are doing the wrong thing in chat I know how to handle it. I know how to do this because I use to have a server and I was the only staff that was actually cared about what the players were saying on the server. I'm a 15 year old turning 16 in 2-3 weeks and I know the write works to say.

If you choose me as a staff member I will try my very best to be the write staff member that you want. I will kick people from the server or have a word with them if they do caps, Spam or swear. I will only ban people that do something wrong. If you choose me as a staff member for this wonderful server i'll be the best person that I can be.

I have been on this server for about 2-4 months. I haven't been on everyday because of school and sports but I'll try to come on much more often.Very Happy If you don't need staff right now please keep in mind my application though because i'd love to help as much as possible. Smile  Very Happy 

Thanks, Natalie 

Nataliegirl969

Back to top Go down