WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xwoodruff13's staff app of moderately acceptable approval

2 posters

Go down

Xwoodruff13's staff app of moderately acceptable approval  Empty Xwoodruff13's staff app of moderately acceptable approval

Post by Xwoodruff14 Sat May 23, 2015 10:32 pm

What is my Minecraft name
my minecraft name is Xwoodruff13

how long have i played on this server
i have played on whiskycraft around the begging give or take a few months

have i ever been banned
yes, but u know lol u are the one who banned megh.

give us a breif explantion of yourself
my name is jacob im 15 i have played minecraft since i was 12 i play to have fun and meet new people

why should we accept you
i think you should accept me because i'm friendly although i enjoy pvp i think i can make inportant calls as to who should be muted when enough is enough when they are joking and serious about the situation
i'm a calm guy i know a lot about MC(besides redstone) i'm on a lot as you guys can tell. im able to skype whenever im on and now that i figured out the forums ill be on them a lot also im a pretty dependable guy if u say something to me and ask that i do it, it most likely will get done and also this is my favorite server as u can tell this is the only server i ever dontated to and you can also tell by the voting stuff.

Xwoodruff14

View user profile Send private message

Xwoodruff14

Back to top Go down

Xwoodruff13's staff app of moderately acceptable approval  Empty Re: Xwoodruff13's staff app of moderately acceptable approval

Post by WhiskyMiner420 Sat May 30, 2015 1:25 pm

WOOD RUFF!!!! Tell your sister I said hi! Wink

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down