WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban apeal (wont let me post in ban appeal section)

2 posters

Go down

Ban apeal (wont let me post in ban appeal section) Empty Ban apeal (wont let me post in ban appeal section)

Post by Nate Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:11 am

If you have been banned. please copy and paste this in a NEW POST!

1. What is your IGN?
Nate33730

2. Why were you banned?
I was banned for griefing a base.

3. Have you been banned before?
No.
4. Why do you believe you should be unbanned?
A second chance? I admit that I griefed someones base, It was when I first joined and players were killing and raiding, and I was under the impression that it was a free for all pvp server, griefing allowed. Idk some servers do that. That is until someone said something about, and wanted the culprit to be banned, so I kept quiet about it. I like the server, and im not one to purposefully wreck someones base, especially when its against the rules. I made a mistake. Please allow me back? Neutral

Nate

Back to top Go down

Ban apeal (wont let me post in ban appeal section) Empty Re: Ban apeal (wont let me post in ban appeal section)

Post by alexmedin Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:27 am

Where is that base u griefed?

alexmedin

Back to top Go down

Ban apeal (wont let me post in ban appeal section) Empty Re: Ban apeal (wont let me post in ban appeal section)

Post by WhiskyMiner420 Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:41 am

alex mind your buissiness lol Ban Appeal Accepted. Hope to see you soon. i was looking in the wrong section for your ban appeal!

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down