WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexmedin - REAL staff application!

3 posters

Go down

Alexmedin - REAL staff application! Empty Alexmedin - REAL staff application!

Post by alexmedin Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:33 pm

1. What is my minecraft name? My minecraft name is alexmedin and I am also known as "Moo" on the server. My real name is Alex Medin. I have also been called many other names on the server like "Anti-WhiskyGod" and "AttentionWhore", but idc about that... As long as they dont change my nickname XD...

2. How long have u played on the server? Well... I actually dont know, I think I have played for quite a long time now... or at least since June... I am not online EVERY day because I am busy... I sometimes have problems on my computer and that makes me crash sometimes... I know that if I want to get a spot in the staff board or whatever u call it, I need to play on the server more... And I am trying to be on the server as long as I can...

3. Has naughty Alex ever been banned? Now this is a hard question... Actually, I have been banned once on your cool server, I got banned for 5 days, but the staff forgot about me, so I was banned for 2,5 weeks instead. I messaged to Whisky for unban, since the ban-appeal did not work. I asked Whisky why I was banned, and then he told me that I have been griefing the horsetrack... I told him that I was innocent, but he replied to me that he had no choice, since the horsetrack was a mess. Then he told me that he believed me, and said that a friend might have just trolled me. But I would never do such thing as griefing! And you know it Whisky! If I was a griefer, your house would have been gone on New New Canada (An Old Server)! This is also why I have not played long on the server. Also I DID have a fight with Jimmy and I dont know what happened since I was off for a WHOLE week... He told me that he would come back to me... But nothing happened so I dont really know anything else than the horsetrack thing. This might affect my staff application, BUT I did actually not do ANYTHING wrong when I had a fight with Jimmy... And you know it Rick.

4. Tell us a bit about you? You guys already know what my name is, if you dont... Read the first question! I live in: The Milky Way, Earth, Europe, Sweden, Gothenburg, Mölndal, Sågdalsgatan 3 43134! -Exactly where I live. Pls dont stalk me! Very Happy thank you. I really want to become and architect when I become big, thats why I play minecraft. I really like Sweden -Where I live, but I dont think it will be a good country when I become bigger, because there are like NO jobs here or anything! Its not that we dont have any money... but we just dont have enough jobs here thats all... I am planning to move to the US when I become big! Very Happy If I was to choose between Gothenburg (second largest city in Sweden) and Stockholm (capital) I would choose Gothenburg... Because it has cleaner water on this side! Very Happy What else can I say about me? Hm... OH YEAH!!!! I am quite strict sometimes when it comes to breaking rules... (depends on what rules) Sometimes chatmods can make their own rules up and they make us follow them... I think that is quite wrong because they are not the server owner and as a player we have a freedom of speach tooooo! I can sometimes fight with staff when they start being bossy... Because they blame me for stuff which I have not done, or they kick me for NO reason... And personally think that missing education is BAD. -Everything about me.

5. Ok... So all the people reading this will think... BUT WHY SHOULD THEY ACCEPT HIM :O :O :O??? Well I am about to tell you why... You should accept me because I will take the server from the bottom, to the top of the list! People have been wondering why dont we have any new players ;-; ??? Because none knows about the server! I will be making movies for the server and that will bring tons of people on to the server... We will have a huge community in the end! Then you might be thinking "How will that idea get people on the server?". Well, when I create a movie and let Rick post it up I will write that we need players for the movies! Players will think "I WILL BE ON YOUTUBE OMFG!!!!!" And they will join. By making the movies we can also bring money to keep the server running! As you know, Rick spends his OWN money to run the server! And I think that is wrong!!! Thats why we should make the movies... You should also accept me because I am the most active person on the forums... Very Happy (I check them every 8 hours) And I will also write tons of News about the server nearly everyday if I get staff, because I am not allowed to write any news ATM. I have personally been asking people "Would you like to see me as a member of staff?" to check what they thought themselves. I dont actually know if I had asked everyone, but most of the players on the server... Some players said "I do, you have a big chance!" and the others said "Maybe you should get more confident first" So I dont actually know if thats a good or a bad thing. You should also accept me because I am an experienced staff member and I have known Rick for about 4 years now... I am also very experienced on accepting staff applications, thats why I always comment on them... Cuz I am not used to see like a 4 sentence long staff application... thats just wrong... I hope I get accepted... And that I will make it. If I do, I will help the server improve! Very Happy Waiting for an answer... - Alex...
RATE THIS STAFF APPLICATION WHEN YOU HAVE READ IT! EXAMPLE: 7/10...

alexmedin

Back to top Go down

Alexmedin - REAL staff application! Empty Re: Alexmedin - REAL staff application!

Post by bean1008 Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:10 pm

This is surprisingly good!
bean1008
bean1008

Back to top Go down

Alexmedin - REAL staff application! Empty Re: Alexmedin - REAL staff application!

Post by alexmedin Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:43 am

Thx man! What about your rating?

alexmedin

Back to top Go down

Post by alexmedin Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:55 am

Forgot to say that all comments are accepted!

alexmedin

Back to top Go down

Alexmedin - REAL staff application! Empty Long time...

Post by Alex - Yes, u know who. Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:14 am

I have been bragging a bit about moderator and stuff because it is a bit unfair when I have played longer than some other people. But after releasing how to reach that point the server closed down Sad The funny thing was that all admins were against me xD . I am just saying that if the server opens again this application is still a really long application that actually took a lot of time to write. So I still want you to keep it there when you are recruiting mods

Alex - Yes, u know who.

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiskyMiner420 Sat May 30, 2015 4:14 pm

okay Smile fair enough.
lets see how things go this time around. i have a feeling that we have all done a bit of growing since last year!

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down