WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appylicatioooon for the staff of ones whiskyworld

2 posters

Go down

Appylicatioooon for the staff of ones whiskyworld Empty Appylicatioooon for the staff of ones whiskyworld

Post by Icefyre (xZombi) Fri May 29, 2015 4:40 pm

My minecraft name... Icefyre, or as you'll probably remember me as xZombi.

How long have I played?
Aggeesss. I don't actually have a clue on specific time. But i would say a good few months.

Have a been banned?
Never. Do I plan to? Of course not.

A brief explanation about me?
Well I am 18 years old, loving life in college atm. But with college comes free time, timetable is very chill and I got loads of spare time to dedicate it to something like the server if needed. I enjoy my sports. Good with people. If I'm honest I have to be for my job. But I'm very friendly and get along with everyone that doesn't piss me off haha. But that is the story of me.

And the most important thing, why should you accept me?
I try my hardest at everything I do. And if I do not believe I am not doing my best. Then I will make myself do better. I may not know everything about being a staff but I sure do have a wide variety of knowledge on the main stuff. If I do not know about a command, I will ask. I am always willing to learn and want to learn. I'll never ignore anyone because if I do, I get bored. And the thing about me is I cannot stand being bored. But one of my main attributes is that I'm English. This means I am able to cover more time throughout the day if others are sleeping. But I always want to help newcomers and be there to show them the ropes.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Much love Wink
Icefyre/xZombi

Icefyre (xZombi)

Back to top Go down

Appylicatioooon for the staff of ones whiskyworld Empty Re: Appylicatioooon for the staff of ones whiskyworld

Post by WhiskyMiner420 Sat May 30, 2015 1:02 pm

nice seeing ya back Very Happy

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Appylicatioooon for the staff of ones whiskyworld Empty Re: Appylicatioooon for the staff of ones whiskyworld

Post by SabrinaValentine Sat May 30, 2015 7:43 pm

he was also my admin on my server, which he failed to mention...
hes a great guy, super helpful.

Sabrina

SabrinaValentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down