WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AlixIsLikeSoGay's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

AlixIsLikeSoGay's Staff Application Empty AlixIsLikeSoGay's Staff Application

Post by tumblrisdead Wed May 27, 2015 11:37 pm

1. What is your Minecraft Name?​

My minecraft name is AlixIsLikeSoGay. However, I do plan on changing the name in 5 days to PrettyLittleSecrets.

2. How long have you played on the server?

Honestly, I've been a part of the server for around two weeks (introduced by Bo, who I know in real life). I have been playing Minecraft since 2010, and I am very competent in how the game works.

3. Have you been banned?

I have never been banned on WhiskyWorld. I was banned on another server (Webbcraft, a.k.a. Mushroom Co.) on false pretenses for griefing.

4. Give us a brief explanation about yourself.

My real name is Logan Kooistra. I am currently 13 years of age. I live in the U.S. and reside in Minnesota. Others have described as honest, clever, and a smart-ass. I am openly gay. I have the second-highest grades in my class, and have participated in extracirriculars such as robotics, knowledge bowl, band, honor band (trombone), choir, and the 2014 ACDA Boy's Honor Choir (baritone). I am a varsity letter winner in speech, have won 4 spelling bees in my lifetime, and, in the past year alone, organized two book clubs in my school, won a class award, and been elected to my school's student council. (Not exactly brief, sorry)

5. Why should we accept you?

I am a hard worker, I am very loyal, I go above and beyond on all that I do, and am very easy to work with. As for minecraft skills, I am not a very good builder. I have attached some screenshots below for examples of my building style. I am okay with redstone, some examples being an automated melon farm and a working disco floor (no pictures of those, sorry). I do not have any experience in code or hosting a server, but I was a staff member on WebbCraft for over a year.

AlixIsLikeSoGay's Staff Application 2015-010AlixIsLikeSoGay's Staff Application 2015-011AlixIsLikeSoGay's Staff Application 2015-012AlixIsLikeSoGay's Staff Application 2015-013AlixIsLikeSoGay's Staff Application 2015-014AlixIsLikeSoGay's Staff Application 2015-015AlixIsLikeSoGay's Staff Application 2015-016AlixIsLikeSoGay's Staff Application 2014-110

I am available on:
  • Facebook
  • Kik

tumblrisdead

Back to top Go down

AlixIsLikeSoGay's Staff Application Empty Re: AlixIsLikeSoGay's Staff Application

Post by WhiskyMiner420 Sat May 30, 2015 12:59 pm

Nice application! well done!
Grats on all your achievements in life thus far! Keep it up Very Happy

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down