WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NeonKatz's Staff Application! <3

2 posters

Go down

NeonKatz's Staff Application! <3 Empty NeonKatz's Staff Application! <3

Post by Asuna Wed May 27, 2015 5:34 pm

What Is Your Minecraft Name?
My in game name is NeonKatz, however I will go through the nicknames of Asuna, Scavenger and Lady_Loki~
I do not plan on changing my username any time soon, if at all.

How Long Have You Played On The Server?
I have been playing on the WhiskyWorld server since around September last year, but then the server was off since Christmas. I am a fairly active player and as of late have been on daily.

Have You Been Banned?
No, I have not been banned before.

Give Us A Brief Explanation Of Yourself.
My real name is Leah Ruston, I am fourteen years of age with my birthdate being on the 31st of March, 2001. I am in the same friendship group as unearthedwill (Will), oojmflip (Jack), ZebraOnMC (Joe), FluffyChii (Katie) and pandoracake711 (Jess) on the server. I have been playing minecraft for a while now as I used to be a respectable player on another server. Currently I live in Swadlincote, England so will be able to access the server at times American admins can not. I have had a fair bit of experience with servers however I don't know too much about plugins. In terms of server rank I am a Mooshroom Donator (I had previously bought Wither) and recently acquired the Vampire Donator status with thanks to Will who is also currently aiding me to build a gaming computer (so very close to being completed... xD).  

Why Should We Accept You?
Well, I believe I should be accepted because I will be glad to help anyone that needs it, I find I am good in situations that need to be resolved and I would really like to help this server grow and develop further. I am fairly easy to get along with and tend to keep my temper in all situations~ :3

Thankyou for reading my application and I hope you consider my application~
cat  cat  cat

Asuna

Back to top Go down

NeonKatz's Staff Application! <3 Empty Re: NeonKatz's Staff Application! <3

Post by WhiskyMiner420 Sat May 30, 2015 1:21 pm

Interesting application! Thanks for taking the time to write one Razz

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down