WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oojmflip's Staff Application Of Greatness

Go down

oojmflip's Staff Application Of Greatness Empty oojmflip's Staff Application Of Greatness

Post by oojmflip Thu May 21, 2015 6:38 am

1. What is your Minecraft Name?​
My IGN is oojmflip but I have a nick name 'Klein' and I am one of the only Vampires on the server.

2. How long have you played on the server?
I have been playing on this server ever since it was brought back to life last year. When it was taken down again I wondered what happened but now it's back up again I am happy Very Happy

3. Have you been banned?
Yes, I was banned once last year because of a so called 'server war' but that was resolved and has never since been brought up.

4. Give us a brief explanation about yourself.
My real name is Jack Popejoy but most people call me Popejoy *Cough*unearthedwill*Cough* I am 15 with a love for outdoor adventure as well as gaming. I am current in 2 part time jobs as I am trying to pay for my Austria trip next year. As well as that i am trying to build my own gaming pc (It's gonna be Boss!!) On minecraft I have a vast knowledge about plugins and how to fix any problems that occur.

5. Why should we accept you?
I believe I should be accepted as I have been on this server for quite a long time having been involved with quite a lot. I would be able to help the server to grow and add new ideas like mini games possibly and give the players more to do. As well as this i would be able to help the players with there problems when the owner is not there to deal with them as i know he is very busy with what he does for this amazing server and it's community. I really hope i get chosen for the role of staff on his server and good luck to anyone else also applying for staff.

Thanks for reading Very Happy Smile Cool Exclamation What a Face

oojmflip

Back to top Go down

oojmflip's Staff Application Of Greatness Empty Re: oojmflip's Staff Application Of Greatness

Post by SonOfSatan Thu May 21, 2015 6:41 am

Not a bad staff app, good luck

SonOfSatan

Back to top Go down

oojmflip's Staff Application Of Greatness Empty Re: oojmflip's Staff Application Of Greatness

Post by WhiskyMiner420 Sat May 30, 2015 1:28 pm

Cool! Nice application! Now it makes sense why ppl call you Popejoy lol

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down