WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

server status

2 posters

Go down

server status Empty server status

Post by wild_dog Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:44 pm

it's been a while since the server was up, and i don't know if anyone will see this, but i thought i should let you know.

Whisky has some issues in his personal life that prevent him from maintaining the server at the moment.
out of respect for his privacy, i won't go into specifics, but i don't think the server will be back any time soon.

wild_dog

Back to top Go down

server status Empty :3

Post by Alex - Yes, u know who. Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:15 am

Even I miss him even though I was banned and never had the chance to come back! But it felt a lot like I was treated really bad. I did everything, donated, applied helped people and even stopped killing people! I really wanted a chance to become a moderator but people just ignored me and always were against me. Even my friend Will started going against me which led to the huge fight thing where we stole each others stuff. We later on became friends again but we have not talked in 3 months since december. I dont know what people did not like about me, but if the server comes back again... Please forgive me and we can become friends. I am gonna be allies with everyone Smile Wild_Dog, u r not alone.
-Alex

Alex - Yes, u know who.

Back to top Go down

server status Empty Re: server status

Post by verh Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:59 pm

Alex - Yes, u know who. wrote:Even I miss him even though I was banned and never had the chance to come back! But it felt a lot like I was treated really bad. I did everything, donated, applied helped people and even stopped killing people! I really wanted a chance to become a moderator but people just ignored me and always were against me. Even my friend Will started going against me which led to the huge fight thing where we stole each others stuff. We later on became friends again but we have not talked in 3 months since december. I dont know what people did not like about me, but if the server comes back again... Please forgive me and we can become friends. I am gonna be allies with everyone Smile Wild_Dog, u r not alone.
-Alex
You abused your staff privileges and as far as I can see that is why you were banned. But thats besides the point, you were always an active member and we can all agree we are sad that the server isn't up anymore. I really do hope it comes back soon, I miss it a lot.
verh
verh
Admin

Back to top Go down

server status Empty What?

Post by Alex - Yes, u know who. Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:09 am

So your saying that you wouldnt like it if I came back? Me and Sab actually became cool about 2 weeks after the incident happened. And the really funny thing is that all the admins have privileges against me. I never became mod even thought I was the only one who wrote a propper staff app and answered all the questions. I dont think Whisky ever liked me ( we played on another server together ) but we have known each other for longer than any other player on the server. But one day the server will come back... One day... and yes, I hope I get accepted as mod after playing on the server...

Alex - Yes, u know who.

Back to top Go down

server status Empty Re: server status

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down