WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

has anyone else seen or been getting this at about 3am US CT

2 posters

Go down

has anyone else seen or been getting this at about 3am US CT Empty has anyone else seen or been getting this at about 3am US CT

Post by SRGstephen Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:21 am

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information:

get this every morning at about 3am CT usa. is it my end? or what? any way to fix it if it is my end?

SRGstephen

Back to top Go down

has anyone else seen or been getting this at about 3am US CT Empty Re: has anyone else seen or been getting this at about 3am US CT

Post by WhiskyMiner420 Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:14 pm

So Sorry for the late response. I ignored the forums all day I am really busy.

The reason for that is because the top of the line server I ordered is finally in this morning. so i started switching everything over. the server has been down all day and should be ready in about 20 minutes.The reason it took so long is because it was fresh brand new and had to setup the server itself. now i can finally put whiskyworld on there now.

the address is still whiskyworld.us.to

So sorry and thanks for your time and patience. It will be worth it since the new server is fully dedicated just for us, with over 16 gig of ram. intel E5 brand new chip and board!

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

has anyone else seen or been getting this at about 3am US CT Empty Re: has anyone else seen or been getting this at about 3am US CT

Post by SRGstephen Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:34 am

ahah that makes so much since then Razz thanks whisky Razz

SRGstephen

Back to top Go down

Post by SRGstephen Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:41 am

it still will not let me connect into the server.

SRGstephen

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiskyMiner420 Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:23 am

hmmm whiskyworld.us.to ? They are just finalizing it right now. the IP was fucked all night. they duplciated us with another client i just found out now

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiskyMiner420 Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:28 am

most ppl could connect but some ppl could not Sad

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum