WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wild_dog's app

3 posters

Go down

wild_dog's app Empty wild_dog's app

Post by wild_dog Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:51 pm

1. What is your Minecraft Name??

wild_dog, c'mon man, you know me Smile

2. How long have you played on the server?

I think we established it must have been since the mid to late beta face of the server? Quite some time ago at least. Long enough to have quite a bit of work done on a castle on the date the server was rolled back to. (See what I did there? I made a play on both sentiment and guilt Smile. Don’t worry; I don't hold it against you the data was lost. That server rental company was a bit of an ass on that part)

3. Have you been banned?

Well, yes I have. It was about an incident with rsetness9. He was spawn camping me in my castle, killed me several times, and stole a lot of good gear from me in the process. So I decided to take a little revenge. I found an exploit that allowed me to empty out locked chests without doing griefing-class damage with something like an explosion. I used this to get back all my stuff he stole, and took a little extra for good measure. I wasn't on for a few days for non-game related reasons, and when I got back I was informed rset made griefing allegations against me. I was informed that my method of rummaging through his chests would be considered an exploit, which was against the server rules (sorry, forgot about that when I stole the stuff back, was kind of mad at him...). As a result, I got a one day ban.

I did return the extra stuff I took, even though this was not asked by me from the staff at the time, and even repaired a nearly broken enchanted pickaxe of his.

4. Give us a brief explanation about yourself.

In short? Redstoner, tweaker, genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
The long story? I play around a lot with redstone (you know I made a functioning 5x5 piston door whisky, which I am redesigning at the moment), I experiment a lot with minecraft mechanics (how else could I empty those chests?) and have a lot of knowledge about the game in general.
IRL I’m student and neighbor of 0_tim_0, own a couple of server machines (1 functional atm, which is running a modsauce server), and play underwater hockey (yes, that's a thing). I got a few personal project running, which go nowhere fast atm. No name, if you need me, you can refer to me as wild_dog, wild, dog or even "ma home dog". Never doggy though.
I am on the server about once a day, for multiple hours. I am building a fort/castle village which I am planning to sell plots in. also, potion store might be opening in the future. I’m building the infrastructure for a massive pot(ion) factory as well.

5. Why should we accept you?

I like to think I have a decent moral center. Even though I was banned, I didn't keep anything that wasn't mine to begin with.
I've helped a bit with issues on the server as much as I could, given I’m just a player.
I'd keep the spirit of the rules in mind when judging if they are broken or not. I remember an incident where dyllan was digging under the base of someone else and claimed grief when they broke stairs he placed in there. According to the rules he could be considered in the right, but come on, you are tunneling under their base with the sole purpose to bother them/break into the base.
As stated, I am on frequently, and have a lot of knowledge about the game and server, so I could help with a wide range of issues.
I am not TOO serious, I can appreciate a good prank or troll or even battle (ask sir karp and friend about the poison fairy. it lead to only 1 death and all their stuff was preserved), but I don't let stuff escalate into excessive annoyance (unending baserape, Alex?).

Overall, I just think I would make a good moderator/admin, if it comes to help/questions/mediation or even intricate builds for the server (redstone automation, anyone?).

Oh, I made some high ress pics of the server before (see my forum post), and I can make full HD recordings and I have experience editing videos. (I also have a google account for whiskyworld, which I made before whisky's break)

wild_dog

Back to top Go down

wild_dog's app Empty Re: wild_dog's app

Post by Tim108 Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:44 am

wiuld_dog wrote:IRL I’m student and neighbor of 0_tim_0, own a couple of server machines (1 functional atm, which is running a modsauce server)

Fucking noisy server that is Razz

This is a good application tough Very Happy
Tim108
Tim108

Back to top Go down

Post by alexmedin Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:51 am

What about me? Sad

alexmedin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim108 Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:58 am

You're not an application Razz
Maybe noisy tough xD

But seriously: my comment was actually about the server.
We will contact people personally if we accept their staff application
Tim108
Tim108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum