WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im Back! so this server about to be raw again

5 posters

Go down

Im Back! so this server about to be raw again Empty Im Back! so this server about to be raw again

Post by verh Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:28 pm

As you may know, I've been gone for about two months. Im back, so anyways what happened to the server; why is it down and when will it be back up?
verh
verh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Im Back! so this server about to be raw again Empty Re: Im Back! so this server about to be raw again

Post by DinoMunchy Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Hey Verh! Welcome back! Im pretty sure that whisky is just taking a break from videogames. SO thats why its down i guess
DinoMunchy
DinoMunchy

Back to top Go down

Im Back! so this server about to be raw again Empty Re: Im Back! so this server about to be raw again

Post by alexmedin Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:46 am

No, he told me that he is waiting for the host to update to 1.8... However, I have heard many others say that Bukkit does not exist for 1.8... So this might be the end Sad and my pals are telling me that I got scammed :/ I hope that ain't true...

alexmedin

Back to top Go down

Post by DinoMunchy Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:32 pm

I checked if the server is up, but its not the old whisky, its basically a new server
DinoMunchy
DinoMunchy

Back to top Go down

Post by alexmedin Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:45 am

Holy shiet m8... Surprised

alexmedin

Back to top Go down

Post by wild_dog Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:17 pm

i'm not even shure this IS whisky's server, none of the people that have a statue/grave on that server, i recognise. WHAT IS HAPPENING!

wild_dog

Back to top Go down

Post by alexmedin Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:36 am

Can I pls get the IP ?

alexmedin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiskyMiner420 Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:18 pm

The ip that was register to our domain was sold. so it was messed up for a bit. and yes I was waiting for a 1.8 spigot since craftbukkit is indeed dead. Anyway im sure you can google the story on what happened with the mods like I did.

Spigot announced that they will be releasing a real 1.8 shortly finally.

All is well and calm in the minecraft world again...

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down