WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application

2 posters

Go down

My Application Empty My Application

Post by bdiddy8 Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:36 am

Hey this is Barrett but my Minecraft name is bdiddy8 and I've been playing Minecraft since 1.3.
I noticed Minecraft when i saw MaryAndDad playing this on Youtube so I downloaded P.E. MC on my iPod.At first I mined cobble with my hands.... Suspect .....But now i build amazing structures that people enjoy when they pass by.

Since I've known that there have been Minecraft servers I've always wanted to be in staff,Always.But I've never been and I've been playing for 2 years xD.Well anyways I am quite busy irl I play 3 sports and I'm in honors.But I will always be on if u ever need me to be on Very Happy.

When I play on this server I wanna be as mature and as fun to be around as possible. cyclops but honestly I want to have a good time.

And if i could do anything to help your server it'd be to build amazing structures for everyone to see.

Im probably not what your looking for,but its your decision and whatever you say I will respect it.

-Barrett A.K.A bdiddy8

bdiddy8

Back to top Go down

My Application Empty Re: My Application

Post by bean1008 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:13 am

You could help by not being a bother to other players.
bean1008
bean1008

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum