WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal GOLDENBOYDRED

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal GOLDENBOYDRED Empty Ban Appeal GOLDENBOYDRED

Post by GOLDENBOYDRED1 Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:18 am

MY IGN is GOLDENBOYDRED

I was banned for PVP baiting

No I've never been banned

I should be unbanned because i miss clicked and killed Ave_Cesar when he spawned at my house he was tp ing to NatetheGamer98 and i didn't know that

GOLDENBOYDRED1

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal GOLDENBOYDRED Empty Re: Ban Appeal GOLDENBOYDRED

Post by WhiskyMiner420 Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:58 am

You didnt miss click shit.... I watched you harass and whisper a new player that was too afraid to leave spawn cause he was tipped off by SOMEONE ELSE that you guys were assholes... You offered him money to help you again and offered him a place to live etc. I watched you PVP bait and now your lieing to me! Plus I've already warned you several times that this isnt allowed.

Here is the thing... Im at a crucial stage in the server process where players are important. i can't stress that enough. I cannot have rogue groups breaking the rules and ganking new players as soon as i got to bed... YET!

One day it won't matter as much but right now its important that we dont gank ppl before they make a house. why? cause then they wont come back.. If you let them build a house first and NOT break the rules, then ppl might be more inclined to stay...

Your Ban Appeal has been DENIED! Maybe try again and be honest this time so we can actually begin the learning/healing process of not being an asshole, and i might unban you. Smile

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down