WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAFF APPLICATION - ALEXMEDIN!

2 posters

Go down

STAFF APPLICATION - ALEXMEDIN! Empty STAFF APPLICATION - ALEXMEDIN!

Post by alexmedin Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:55 pm

1. My real name is Alex, and my IGN (username) is alexmedin.

2. I have not been playing that long on the server, because I have had different issues with my computer / pc, or that I have been busy. But even though I have not played on the server for a long time, I have always wanted to join it when I saw several people online. But like I said, I have had some issues with my computer. Because it is not the best computer in the world...

3. Actually, I have been banned once on your cool server, I got banned for 5 days, but the staff forgot about me, so I was banned for 2,5 weeks instead. I messaged to Whisky for unban, since the ban-appeal did not work. I asked Whisky why I was banned, and then he told me that I have been griefing the horsetrack... I told him that I was innocent, but he replied to me that he had no choice, since the horsetrack was a mess. Then he told me that he believed me, and said that a friend might have just trolled me. But I would never do such thing as griefing! And you know it Whisky! If I was a griefer, your house would have been gone on New New Canada (An Old Server)! This is also why I have not played long on the server.

4. My name is Alex Medin, I live in Sweden, Gothenburg. I live in the center of Gothenburg, I am a really patient guy and have lots of friends, Many people might ignore me in Sweden, But that does not mean I am sad. I am a really happy guy who thinks that he could achive something big in his life. Gothenburg is a really happy and nice city, You should come visit it some day Very Happy You also might wonder what made me start playing minecraft? Its because its nearly like Legos. I have always loved building with Legos and showing your builds to others Very Happy btw, do NOT visit Stockholm (capital) Because Gothenburg is way better!!! Very Happy

5. You might be wondering this... Should I really accept this guy? Well do you know what? I think you should because I am a really experienced staff, I have been staff on other servers, such as Universal-Bteam, NTG and Woodycraft. I am a really mature guy and would not give out random items for fun, -It has never happened before. I have already started focusing on the server even more and tried to give ideas... (THAT ALWAYS GET REJECTED!) I have also known Whisky for a LONG LONG LOOOOOONNNNGGGGG time. I am very serious when it comes to immature language. And I am a really good builder. I hope that I get accepted. <- This app took a really long time to do, since I am on a vacation, AND my internet is really slow. Alex,

alexmedin

Back to top Go down

STAFF APPLICATION - ALEXMEDIN! Empty Re: STAFF APPLICATION - ALEXMEDIN!

Post by alexmedin Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:59 pm

Also, I do have skype... Add me Very Happy user: alexmedin1

alexmedin

Back to top Go down

STAFF APPLICATION - ALEXMEDIN! Empty Wow Nice App!

Post by CiderSpy Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:52 pm

look at all those words, write some on mine.  lol!

Hope they let you in, then I might have a chance. http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net/t7-my-staff-applcation-ciderspy

CiderSpy

Back to top Go down

STAFF APPLICATION - ALEXMEDIN! Empty Re: STAFF APPLICATION - ALEXMEDIN!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down