WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application--shadowflute

Go down

Staff Application--shadowflute Empty Staff Application--shadowflute

Post by shadowflute Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm

1. What is your Minecraft Name?​
shadowflute
2. How long have you played on the server?
A week, give or take a few days, but I was on the previous server (MuffinCraft) for quite a while. You bet your ass this server is better.
3. Have you been banned?
I have not.
4. Give us a brief explanation about yourself.
My name is Nikki. I'm usually pretty chill towards most people and I like taking on Minecraft projects I have no hope of finishing. I try to be nice as a rule, but I don't deny getting sassy and/or rude to someone if they've pissed me off. Usually sassy. And I try not to get outwardly pissed off too often. I have a Skype that I use too much.
5. Why should we accept you?
I love helping people out, or at the very least I'm willing to if someone might need anything I can provide. Just ask michaelmaniac and King_of_Kings209 how they both got to rank 5. I'm on as much as I can be, though that can't be always because of school. I try to get on every day for at least an hour or so, though. I'd like to think I'm easy enough to work with as well. I might swear a bit too much sometimes, but if it is ever too much you can tell me and I'll stop. I try to respect people as much as possible, assuming they're deserving of respect.

That is all.

shadowflute

Back to top Go down