WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BojanglesEternal's Questionable Staff Application...

2 posters

Go down

BojanglesEternal's Questionable Staff Application... Empty BojanglesEternal's Questionable Staff Application...

Post by BojanglesEternal Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:20 pm

Hello! My name is Bo (not in real life. My name is actually Alix.)
I haven't been on the server for more than a week. :$ I did use the ip a while back on the server MuffinCraft. But as it stands for the moment, I like WhiskyCraft more. The owner is on a lot more and seems to actually care about what happens in his server. He is much more polite. All of the staff on there are.
I have never been seriously banned on a server in my two years of playing Minecraft. I was banned on MuffinCraft as a joke a few times. The worst I've ever had is being muted once.
*sigh* So, this is the difficult part. I'm Bo, as I said before. I'm 14, I'll be 15 in January. I'm currently residing in Minnesota. My favorite color is turquoise. I love to listen to and sing and play most kinds of music. From Broadway tunes to dubstep and everywhere in between. My hobbies include reading, writing, singing, playing trumpet, Knowledge Bowl, robotics, speech, volunteering at the library in town, gaming (mostly PC. I do, however, enjoy playing on my family's Nintendo 64, as well as the NES. Those things still exist.), and binge watching Netflix.
SO, that's about all there is to know about me. I believe I would make a good staff member because I have quite a bit of experience. I was an admin on Muffincraft. I was demoted to a moderator due to personal conflict with the owners. They never really liked me. But I think if you asked *most* people from that server you'd find that I wasn't a complete Holy Terror. I also was a moderator for a short time on a small scale Prison server. It has since been shut down. I do not find it hard to make friends online (real life is a different story completely). I am a fairly active player and I happen to like WhiskyCraft a lot. I am making a habit of being on quite a bit. In the past I have always been one with good manners. I give people a chance before forming an opinion on them. If it makes a difference, I have lots of techniques with handling mischievous, devious, and otherwise trouble making individuals. I've lived with one for most of my life.
That's about all for me. Thank you for your time. I hope to see you on the server soon!

BojanglesEternal

Back to top Go down

BojanglesEternal's Questionable Staff Application... Empty Re: BojanglesEternal's Questionable Staff Application...

Post by WhiskyMiner420 Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:29 am

Nice application. Please don't get confused with WhiskyCraft and WhiskyWorld.

We are WhiskyWorld Very Happy WhiskyCraft is an actual pre-existing server that is still online, and its total shit apparetly. the owner sucks, the server sucks. hell they are prolly sill running 1.7...

Not a big deal but please remember we are NOT WhiskyCraft Smile We are much better.

WhiskyWorld.

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down