WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post by xKamsterx Sun May 31, 2015 10:10 pm

Minecraft Username: xKamsterx I'm usually called Kam. Feel free to call me what ever you want to call me.

How Long Have I Played?
So far, I have played for about 4 weeks. Plan on playing more in the future.

Have I Ever Been Banned?
No. I don't plan on being banned anytime soon. This server is just so amazing in different ways I just couldn't stand to be banned from this server.

Little Bit About Me.
I'm 13 turning 14 next January. My real name is Kameryn (I know, spelled different). I have had a lot of experiences with staff and servers. I have never gotten banned on any server before. I used to be staff on five different servers until eventually they all started to come to a stop. They shut down. I am now a staff on one server. I don't go on as much because there is more staff that can handle that server. I play all sports at my school including Track, Volleyball, Basketball, and Soccer. I also play on a select soccer team. I play the piano and I used to play the guitar. I mostly like skyping people online and stuff.

Why Should I Be Accepted?
I try to be more fun and energetic when I'm a staff member. I can be silly, or just plain crazy. But when I see someone hacking, or not following the rules, I will put my foot down. Having a member doing something against the rules is well, against the rules xD. I will try to use the forum more often. I'm not really a person who types a bunch of different topics. I grew up shy and I somtimes don't know what to talk about, but I will try my hardest to come up with ideas and post on the forum more. Right when I came on this server I fell in love with it. Everyone was so nice and caring. They were so funny and they had a sense of humor in them. I want you to know, if you don't accept me, I will not hold anything against you. But I promise I will play for more.

Thank you so much for reading my application. Smile

-Kam

Last edited by xKamsterx on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:14 am; edited 5 times in total

xKamsterx

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post by OneWingedAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:41 am

Nice application, good luck!

OneWingedAngel

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post by Secret Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:14 pm