WhiskyWorld Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application XroscoeburkeX

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application XroscoeburkeX Empty Staff Application XroscoeburkeX

Post by RoscoeburkeTV Thu May 21, 2015 12:21 am

1. What is your ingame username? XRoscoeBurkeX

2. How long have you played on the server? About a day now and I liked it so much that I donated!

3. Have you been banned? No nor have I ever from any server!

4. Give us a brief explanation about yourself. My name is Roscoe I have been playing minecraft for about 5 years now. I joined the varsity swim team when I was ten and went to the junior Olympics. This past year I was diagnosed with sever depression and anxiety so I don't have any friends😢 . I can only really talk to people though the internet. I am an A+ student with a ACT score of 33.

5. Why should we accept you? I don't have a valid resoning for that but I really just need to make some new friends and I hope that you can give me this chance to help you with your server and hopefully become friends trough doing so. please. -Roscoe

Skype= Marty Roscoe Cool

RoscoeburkeTV

Back to top Go down

Staff Application XroscoeburkeX Empty Re: Staff Application XroscoeburkeX

Post by SonOfSatan Thu May 21, 2015 6:26 am

We take staffing very seriously here at whisky world, if yo are wanting to apply for staff, make a positive name for yourself first, you can donate as much as you want, and whisky will be happy with that, but it wont get you many bonus points in our books *Cough* ALEXMEDIN *Cough*. anyway, I recommend playing on the server for at least one month and get to know everyone! Also, try and write a bit more if possible, shorter apps get skimmed

SonOfSatan

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiskyMiner420 Sat May 30, 2015 1:56 pm

Will be nice and mind your business mr... Razz
And Thanks for your donation!
I hope you decide to stick around a bit and see what its like and get a good feel for the server/players!

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SabrinaValentine Sat May 30, 2015 7:37 pm

Will, dont be an ass...
Roscoe, you can always chat with me online if you feel like it, also id be happy to show you around our beautiful server Smile

Sabrina

SabrinaValentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum